~going shopping in the comfort of your own home~

Remember the Pruvost plaque I made for my living room wall?
Well, after hanging it up we decided that it just wasn't quite right for that space.
Not wanting to spend any money on anything else, I went "shopping" around my home.
On my shopping trip I found some more pillows for my couch.
You can never have too many pillows in my opinion!
Anyway, here is what I came up with for the wall above the 3 photos.
What do you think?
La Junk, describes pretty much everything in my house!
Ha-Ha!
I got this at a flea market years ago.
The letters are chippy rusty metal, and are mounted to a old chippy piece of worn wood.
Just my style!

Here is the view when you walk through the french doors.....


The Pruvost sign I made is on it's way to a new home today.

Oh, and I got a lot of emails on what the color was I used on the blue frame from yesterday's post.
It's called Aged Mint by Ralph Lauren,
{satin finish}
and remember Ralph Lauren paint is half off, I got a gallon for $15!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment