~flea market finds~

Yesterday was my "day off"
I call it that because I got to go to the flea market in the early morn, come home and take a nap, and then wake up and arrange all my goodies into their new homes!
My favorite purchase I think is this old wood tote with chippy paint! I added some little pots that I already
had and filled them with vintage silverware.
I love the chippy cream paint!

I think I will add some fresh flower clippings to the empty pots,

or just leave them as is.
It sits right in the middle of our dining room table.


Then because of this post I rearranged my dining room shelving.
I pretty much tried to copy what she did because

her kitchen shelving looks so good!
I also had the guidance of my new best friend!
Thank you Maria!


It's far from being done, but adding to the collection is half the fun!

Another find I found at the flea market is this old alarm clock.
Love it, and hope to add more to make a little collection.


After the flea market my friend Michelle and I hit a nearby Goodwill where I snagged this frame for $1.99!

I added the red apples for a little bit of color amongst all the white.

All the vintage silver I displayed is still tarnished and I love that!
Perfectly imperfect!

I displayed all my vintage ironstone plates and platters and am now on the lookout for pitchers.

My good friend
Donna sent me this amazing vintage scale for no reason, just because she's sweet like that, and it fits in perfectly!

Finally I ended up hauling home this old laundry cart.
I couldn't resist it's colors and textures and the $5 price tag!

I don't know what I will do with her yet, but I am thinking it will make a good display for my pillows when I do shows....

It may end up on the deck this summer filled with the kids' outdoor toys, who knows.

So that's it folks!
My trip to the flea market was a success!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment