~apparently I am not alone~

Phew!
Looks like by all your comments
{thank you!}
that I am not alone in this blogging world of addictions!
I guess there could be worst addictions right?
So I don't mean to be cruel and put you behind on your chores, but as I was surfing the web yesterday
{I mean, doing my laundry}
I came across this blog, and
I thought y'all would love it.
Not to worry, it shouldn't take much time out of your day as it is in a different language, so you can just look at all the pretty pictures! Now, if your kids are crying and they need to be attended to, or if the phone is ringing, please answer it, I'll still be here when you get back.

If you need to cook something for the family,
might I suggest
that you put your computer in the kitchen....
I like to call that multi tasking.

But you are allowed to take a shower before you go about looking at this blog, because on it's side bars you will find many other scrumptious blogs and it may end up taking a good chunk out of your day.

I wouldn't want to have your husbands or significant others emailing me cussing me out because YOU didn't get anything done today.
I'm just saying that if you want to check it out, go right ahead.
Just be prepared for a trip to the hardware store to buy gallons of white paint.
That's all I'm sayin'
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment