~copycat~

Remember Brooke's fabulous French sign in her kitchen?
After I saw it I new I had to have one!
I had a old piece of fir out in my wood shop from the 1920's with the original chippy grey paint.
So, with her permission, I made my own and I LOVE it!
What do you think?

I found these little bottles with cork stoppers at an antique store today.

I love how the light shines through them in the window!

I also stopped and picked up these 2 great plants and put them in a large wicker basket on my kitchen island.

They are called kalanchoe and they are gorgeous.
The best part is that I got them for $8.99 each at
the grocery store of all places!
The saleswoman assured me that they were low maintenance.

So there you have it, a few minor changes to the kitchen. My husband did mention in passing that he thinks the upper and lower cabinets should be painted and distressed to match the island.
So you know I am all over that before he has a chance to change his mind!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
~and a special thank you to Brooke, you are so sweet, we just all love you to pieces!~
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment