~prettying up my pantry~

I thought today was a good day to give my pantry a mini makeover!
I did take out all the wire shelving about a year ago and replace it with 2 bookshelves, which have worked out perfectly!
I found some cute tags,
{I will give you the link at the end of this post if you want to download them too}
and went to town!
Here is what is behind doors number 1 & 2... cute vinegar and oil labels....
some of my less frequently used items go in these
tupperwares with tight fitting lids to keep them fresh.
close up of the labels....
I am using this vintage silver bud vase for toothpicks...
I do a lot of baking so it's always nice to have lots of sugar!!!
yum is right
my mom gave me this vintage chippy cream
colored bread box for my birthday, love it!
extra silverware if you are too lazy to walk over to the silverware drawer, trust me, this happens!
I am a sucker for pretty packaging
all the baking essentials I found the labels here,
{I used packaging tape to attach them}
The glass jars can be purchased here.
The oil and vinegar containers I got here.
I also used a lot of these for kids granola bars, chips, etc.
I am off to do some baking now that I know where everything is!
Enjoy the rest of your day!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment