~questions answered about our house~

Wow, I just took a look at all the comments under our home tour and realized there was a lot of questions, so I thought I would address them here in one post! If you have any more, be sure to ask in the comments section, and I will reply to you there!

First question:
What is the color in your son's bedroom?
The dark grey is Seal by Martha Stewart in a eggshell finish.
The bottom is Annie Sloan Old White.

Did you make your daughter's white pom poms in her bedroom?
Yes and no. It's a kit I bought at Michael's. They are Martha Stewart.


Other questions related to Savannah's room were about her bedding.
Most all of it is Simply Shabby Chic at Target.
I made the bed skirt out of 2 ruffly tablecloths.
I also made the euro shams.

Where did you get the sponge vase filler for your bathroom?
I really don't remember, but I know craft stores have them, I've also seen them at Aaron Brothers.
Places like Hobby Lobby I'm sure have them.


Where did you get the mirror in your sons bathroom?
I got the mirror at Restoration Hardware.
Here is the link.

Did you make the silhouettes or buy them?

I made them and here is the link to the original post.


Where did you get the dark bamboo blinds above your kitchen sink?

I actually bought these as a temp. solution until I could afford the "real deal"
but might just leave these up because they work just fine.
I not only have them in the kitchen, but also in our sons room.
They are from a local store called Fred Meyer, kinda like a Target, but not even that fancy!


Where did you get your kitchen stools?
I got them at Pier One and a good friend made the ruffled light leopard cushions.
I don't see them on their website anymore but these are similar.


Do you have an indoor laundry room and does Savannah have her own bathroom?
Yes, we have an indoor laundry room closet.
It sits right off our kitchen and here is a link to a post I did about it.
No, Savannah shares the guest bath.

Where did you find that awesome wine bottle dryer?
I have 2.
The one in this first photo is from World Market, and is around $15.00.
Here is the link to it.
The second picture which holds the mugs in our kitchen was a ebay purchase and was around $180.00
 Where are your letter mugs from?
They are from Anthropologie, here is the link.

How can you have a white couch and keep it from looking dirty with boys and dogs, and where did you get it?

Well, it is a slipcover sofa, so when it gets dirty, I throw it in the wash.
I try to keep it full of lots of pillows and throw blankets to keep it clean longer.
I got it at Pottery Barn and here is the link.


Where did you get the decal for your chalkboard wall?
It's actually not a decal, you can find the original post here on how I did it.

How do I find the post on how you refinished your hardwood floors?
Right here!


I think that's it! I hope I answered them all!
I am actually planning on doing an updated home tour shortly, as these photos are rather old.
Have a great day!
xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment