~organizing my kitchen drawers~

I love to organize, so when I saw some cool cutlery trays at Joss and Main I knew I had to have them for some stylish storage.
{If you'd like to read the story behind the drawer liner, click here}

 The silverware above is from World Market.
They are dirt cheap and look expensive!
You can find them here.
All the other silverware is vintage silver plate that I have collected over the years. 
The wood handled cheese knives are from Pottery Barn.
They don't carry them anymore, but World Market has similar ones here.
Pottery Barn has the most gorgeous marble cheese 
knives right now, loving them! You can find them here.
Red and white towels are Ikea, and the ruffled one was a flea market find.
If you don't have an Ikea near you, check out these fabulous towels from Pottery Barn that are similar, but even better!

 Unfortunately, I don't see the trays for sale anymore, but you never know when they 
will pop back up, so check back often!
I found some similar ones here.
Happy organizing!
I have a fun giveaway coming next week and also some ideas for diy father's day gifts,
 so be sure to come back!
p.s. for those of you that asked about the stain color from yesterday's post, I still need to get that. I used the last of it and threw away the container. I believe it was varathane weathered grey.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment