~four weddings coming to Crystal Lake~


I have talked a little bit about our community lodge here and here.
It's a great building that we have community events, holiday parties, weddings and more.
Chris and I were married here almost 17 years ago.
My sister got married here.
We have celebrated many of our kids birthdays here.
And now, something else exciting to add to the list!
In July, Four Weddings is coming here to film an episode that I am a part of!
Here is the concept of the show:
Four brides agree to be guests at one another's weddings and judge which is best. One bride walks away with a honeymoon prize package.
Their weddings are judged by the other brides based on venue, food, and dress.

So, the pressure is on:
Decorate this lodge to the Heaven's to help this couple win.
Thankfully I am working with a fabulous caterer who is also a friend, and together, along with the bride and groom, we have some great ideas up our sleeves. 

If you are local and would like to donate to this wedding, feel free to email me! 

I will be sure to follow up with you and let you know when it airs!
Cross your fingers we for the bride and groom to win!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment