~our red white & blue dining room~

Here's a little 4th decor I whipped up for our dining room.
I LOVE the 4th of July, it's one of my favorite holidays!
Hope you can pull some inspiration from my photos, there are a lot of them.....

 Our new bar cart got some fabric flags
 and I even found sparkling blueberry juice at Trader Joes. 
 The hutch got a little makeover too.
I left everything mostly monochromatic, the only color being from the flags and the red apples.
The flowers are mock orange and they smell delicious!


 I left on my usual grain sack table runner from Dreamy Whites
 The silverware holders started out as a belt I found at a thrift store.
 I just cut 5" sections and wrapped around the silverware bundles 
and secured on the back with a safety pin.



 The napkins are actually just vintage ticking fabric I had, cut to size. I didn't even hem them, just left the edges raw and ironed them.

 I just scored this vase at a thrift store, guess it was my lucky day! 





 Have you started decorating for the fourth yet?
I'm off to go soak up some of this sunshine!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment