~where I blog from~{and a winner}

I am slowly taking out some of the lighter colored accessories in our home and replacing them with warmer tones for the winter months ahead.
One of the changes I have made is on the desk in our kitchen where I blog from.
Here is the before:
The chair is now for sale at Sweet Bee in Snohomish.
While I love it, it was just a little bit too big for this area.
On the desk top
{desk from Pottery Barn}
I had a alabaster lamp with a light shade, which will be for sale in my etsy shop very soon.
The accessories are pretty neutral.
Now it looks like this:
 I added a warm wood tall lamp from Lowes with a black shade, also from Lowes.
Gotta love one stop shopping!
The chair I swiped from another room and still need to find one for this spot.
I like it here but it's mate in the other room misses it.
The little fern is also from Lowes.
I planted it in a French clay pot from here.
 The metal stand I got from M and M antiques in Monroe,
 and the clocks are from my collection.
 The trophy cup is from Faded Elegance in Snohomish and I propped it up on an antique fishing float to make it a little taller.
 A pad of paper for jotting down notes completes this space.
And now, for the winner of the velvet pumpkin giveaway from Love Feast Table is:
I have sent you an email so check your inbox!
Have a great Friday.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment