~neutral autumn in our dining room~

 Changing things around constantly~it's what I do.... :)
The dining room shelves always fall victim to my ways.
My friend was getting rid of this lamp so I snagged it up .
I love how it looks in this corner.
There's just something about lamp light.
The urns were a steal at Home Depot and I planted boxwood in them.
 The greige basket is from Ikea and I filled it with old book bundles.
The stay awhile print is from Gus and Lula.
 I painted the tray and if you remember, I got that cup holder at World Market 
 and filled it with mason jars.
The green pumpkin is from TJ Maxx. I love it's color and texture.
I made the chevron pumpkin. 
For the DIY go here.
 As always, stacks of old ironstone are on display.

 I haven't gotten a whole lot of seasonal decorating done, but it is slowly coming together.
I hope you all have a great Friday!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment