~a new sign~

As you probably know by now, I love this time of year.
The leaves turning gorgeous shades of browns, yellows, and reds.
Stormy weather forcing me to stay indoors with a fire going and a good book.
And finally, trips to the pumpkin patch.
I think we have gone 3 times already and plan to go 2 more. 
This year we have tried some new pumpkin patches, some over an hour away.
This sign I painted was inspired by the last patch we went to, and it is available in my etsy shop.
{link at the top of this page}
 Who says pumpkin signs have to come down after Halloween?
This sign would be perfect up until it's time to decorate for Christmas.
It can be used indoors or out, and I love the muted fall colors.
{under cover please}
 It is large.
A little over 2' by 4'
 I framed it in raw cedar.


 I really had fun painting this one.
I hope it finds a good home!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment