~tagged~

My friend Tara from Between You and Me has tagged me in a post, so here I am, playing along!
11 facts about me:

1~ I am a total homebody. I'd rather stay home than go out on any given day.

2~ I am obsessed with mowing the lawn. I mow it even when it doesn't need to be mowed.

3~ I hate going in any water where I can't feel the bottom.

4~ I love to organize. Clean, not so much, but I will organize things daily.

5~ I love my doggies like they are my kids.

6~ My husband and I are high school sweethearts. I met him when I was 16.

7~ We never plan on moving. This is our first house, and our last.

8~ I have 2 sisters, my husband has 6 sisters.

9~ I love movie night with my husband and kids, we do it at least once a week.

10~ I have been room mom in both my kids classes since kindergarten.

11~ I could live in my pajamas

Now, I am supposed to answer these questions from Tara....

1-what is my favorite season?
Fall. I love it when the leaves change colors and I even love the rain. I love wind storms and power outages. Lighting candles in a dark house on a stormy night cuddling with my family is the best.

2-what is my favorite food?

Anything with sugar in it. I have a total sweet tooth, and my big butt does not thank me.

3-Name 3 things on my bucket list.

Go skydiving, run a marathon, and get in the best shape of my life.

4-my favorite quality about myself.

I do what makes me happy and be done with all the rest.

5-least favorite quality about myself.

This quote from Ernest Hemingway sums it up:

"Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try."

6-favorite thing to do on a lazy day. 

Stay in my pajamas, clean the house, watch a little home and garden television, or catch up on a good book.

7-my favorite brainless tv show.

The bachelor. 

8-favorite quality in a friend.

Being REAL. Life is too short to be someone you are not.

9-What are three things I love about my spouse?

His sense of humor, his willingness to help others, he's trustworthy and dependable.
{oops, that's 4}

10-What is the hardest part of parenting for me?

Letting go, letting them grow up! I wish they could stay babies forever! 
This is a favorite saying I recently gave to both of my kids.

"I am not your friend, I am your parent.
I will flip out on you, stalk you, lecture, drive you insane.
 Be your worst nightmare, and hunt you down when needed.
 But it's because I love you.
 When you understand that, 
I will know you are a responsible adult. 
You will NEVER find someone who loves, 
prays, cares, and worries for you more than me."

11-Do you prefer dress up or casual? Stay in or go out?

I do like to dress up on a rare occasion but I am usually a casual kinda girl.
Stay in or go out?
 Easy! 
Stay in.

There you have it.
Nothing too exciting, but that's me, and I'm happy with it!
Have a fabulous day, whether you are dressing up to go out, or staying in!
You only live once, do whatever your heart desires!
xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment