~changes in 2012~

 Sadly I am saying goodbye to my space at Ruffles and Rust Square.
It was a hard decision to make, but ultimately, the right one for me.
It is a wonderful store that I will continue to shop at and visit with the friends there.
However, it was too much for me to keep up with all of the happenings going on here with the kids, etc. 

 The good news is, I will be actively adding new items to my etsy store shortly, and hoping that it will be a good place for me to sell some of my treasures, while staying at home more with the family.
On January 10th, some photographers will be here to shoot our home for a magazine!
I am really excited to see what they do!
More on that to come.
2012 is going to be a great year, just like 2011 was.
I can't wait to share all my experiences with you!
Thanks for reading and supporting me through thick and thin.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment