~lanterns on my mind~ {and a winner}


 Feel like helping a girl out?
 I am in search of a lantern to hang over our dining table.
I've been looking for a while now, but have yet to find the perfect one.
{ To follow my lantern board on Pinterest, click here.}
Here's the scoop:

1~It needs to be large.

2~It needs to house candles,
 as I don't have electricity in that area.
 If I as my husband to do another project,
 I may end up a lonely old lady.

3~The finish needs to match our pottery barn chandelier below, which has a dark finish. 
{it's in the adjoining living room}

and last but not least....

4~It can't break the bank.




So, any tips?

I am up to painting anything, however, I'm not up to removing 
wiring and completely getting in over my head on a project.

If you have any sources for me, or have any great ideas, please email me 
{lakeliving4@msn.com}

or leave me a comment!


Now, the winner of the stencil giveaway is.....


The writer of the blog Dieringer Diaries!


Thanks y'all!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment