~around the house~

 Just a few shots from around the house today.
I am having fun playing house since I am stranded at home due to all the snow!
I got this marble soap dish at an estate sale.
 I love it with the big chunky soap in it.
 This scale was a thrift store find. 
I love it's patina.
 This corbel has been kicking around forever. 
I decided to add it to the white dishes on my dining room shelves and I love it there.
If this little bucket could talk I'm sure it would have many stories to tell.
His big brother is available in my etsy shop.
For now, I am going to store my silver flatware in it.
 I have never seen such a simple tray.
That is what caught my eye when I saw this at a thrift shop.
It's simple, and petite and I love the history on it.
It was once used on a Pan Am airline. 
Food was served to passengers on these.
Can you imagine getting your food served on a silver tray on an airline now days?
This last tray was a simple unfinished wood when I bought it. 
A coat of black paint and a little stenciling brought it up to date.
Don't forget to enter the elegant touch giveaway here!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment