~now, that's what I'm talkin about!~

 This morning while browsing through my favorite blogs,
 I found this home on Greige, the interiors design ideas blog.
You can see the home in it's entirety here.
 I just about fell off my rocker chair!
I think this home is one of the best I have seen in a long time!
I could get very comfortable here.
 I love all the neutrals with the touches of green, my favorite color.
All the patterns and textures keep it from becoming too boring and dull.
Black drapes~who would've thought?
 Green jar envy,
Pantry envy.
Lantern envy.
Care to add to the list?
 Cozy, cozy, cozy.
 Um, check out that view.
It's like a tree house!
 I might never wake up if I went to bed in this bedroom.
That fabric has me drooling.
 And that floor!
And those lanterns!
Ok, you got it, I love this house!
I am off for a day of antiquing with my mom and sisters.
I can hardly wait!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment