~a project for the new year~


We have been going back and forth for some time now about re-doing

While he loves it, he has had it since his nursery,
{the longest any room has stayed the same around here}
and he did just turn 9......
We haven't taken the plunge yet, for 2 reasons.

1~he is sentimental and loves his "bed" and "chair"
2~we can't agree on a design
If I could have things my way {ha-ha}
I'd create something like above.

1~layers of plaid bedding. Trunks stacked for night tables. Leather tufted headboard.

2~These lights {I believe circa lighting}

3~Some sort of fun artwork.

4 & 5~A few industrial elements

5~wall color

When it does come time, I'm sure there will be a lot of compromise, which is just fine.
Until then, I will be dreaming of plaid, leather, and industrial projects.........

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment