~my favorite gifts to give and receive~

 My family knows me so well!
I thought I'd share with you some gifts I received this Christmas.
Above is the Juicy Couture angel cable knit robe.
It is so pretty that I honestly think I might wear it out as a sweater as well! 

I also got this Juicy Couture thermal striped nighty in grey.
{no, this is not me~ I wish!}
Super comfy and will be great year round.
This candle smells A-mazing!
 It's very fragrant and fills our whole house with a smell other than pine needles, which I'm kinda digging right now!
You can get it at Anthropologie.
{let me know if anyone knows where else to buy it}
 These towels are one of my favorites!
From Anthropologie as well, I believe they are called the perpetual blooms in light grey.
Check out the other colors too~gorgeous!
 Since I am at Starbucks once, sometimes twice a day, I was really excited to get this gift card for Christmas!
 Now, here are a couple of things we "gave"
My parents got a Keurig, no more wasted cold coffee.
We have one of these and I love it!
If you don't have one and are a coffee drinker, I highly recommend it!
You can also make spiced apple cider and hot chocolate.
I gave my older sister the Brimfield growth chart from seller "kims sister" on etsy.
I think this is the best product I have found in 2011, seriously! 
Affordable, stylish, and practical! 

I will say my favorite gifts of all were the home made ones from the kids.
Savannah made me a book all about me.
I cried so hard I couldn't breathe.

Cody made us 2012 calendars in computer class at school, so sweet.

It's been a wonderful 2011, I am thankful for so many things!
Can't wait to see what 2012 brings.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment