~a chair make over {under} and a new sign~

 This is my new chair that I sit in while blogging.
I purchased it from a friend recently, and just had it re-upholstered by my friend Angie at A and D upholstery.
{Everett Washington}
She worked her magic on this beauty with double welting and all.
 I love how the fabric goes with my brown transfer ware platter hanging on the wall.
 I painted the frame with Annie Sloan chalk paint in Old White. 
I didn't do any distressing to this piece.
I simply rubbed their dark wax in spots to highlight all the detail.
 I love the arms!
 Around the corner from my desk area 
{which is in my kitchen}
is my new sign from Between You And Me.
Andy and Tara were so fun to work with.
They made this custom sign for me that has everything to do with our neighborhood and our life here on the lake.
This hallway leads to all the bedrooms in our home and so I pass by this sign
several hundred times a day. 
It always makes me smile!
To order one of your own, be sure to click on the between you and me wording above.
 I love the rustic nature of it and the faded colors.


 Want a peek at what my chair looked like before?
A dramatic difference I'd say!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment