~a 2 year olds birthday party~

 Our friends Julie and Greg just celebrated their sons 2nd birthday.
I posted about his first birthday here if you want to look back.
This year they did a golf theme, and Freelight Photography was kind enough to share photos with us!
The guests decorated visors and took golf cart rides!
And played a little golf in the basement on a mini course.
 The food included sand traps, PAR-faits, boagie hogies, hole in one donuts, and peanut PUTTER sandwiches.
The sipped on sweet TEE.
Click on any of the photos to make them bigger.
Check out that cake!
I don't think it could have got any cuter!
And for all you design freaks like me, the ottoman in the first photo is from West Elm, you can purchase it here.
My birthday is in 3 days, care to plan my party Julie?

Happy birthday sweet 2 year old!
We love you!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment