~the best of 2011~

 2011 was a great year.
I thought I'd take you month by month of some of my favorite posts of  2011, starting with January.
Above I showed you how to disguise a ugly cooler in a large Ikea basket.
This is great for parties and large gatherings.
You can view the post here.
 In February I took apart a old trunk that was passed on to us when my husbands sister suddenly passed away. After sitting in our yard for years it was starting to deteriorate.
I salvaged some of the wood and made this sign.
The saying is appropriate for how we feel about Debbie.
View the post here.
 In March I teamed up with The Polished Pebble to create 
inexpensive wall art out of old botanicals.
View the post here.
 In April I found this fabulous ship painting at a thrift store.
One of my best scores!
You can see the post here.
 In May I was honored to be able to help with the interiors on a house that was rebuilt after the previous one burnt to the ground after a horrific murder took place.
You can read the tear jerking story here.
 In June I showed you a quick 5 minute makeover on our hallway.
Click here to read the post.
 In July I made a whole bunch of picture frames using reclaimed wood.
To see them all, click here.
 Using reclaimed barn wood and old sign letters, I made this great big huge sign in August.
It's one of my favorites.
Click here to see the post.
 In September we welcomed a new puppy to our family!
Click here to meet baby Harley.
 These DIY key hooks were fun!
To learn how to make your own using baby blocks, click here.
 Our Thanksgiving table scape.
Click here to see this post.
And finally, in December I showed you how to make this DIY paper leaf garland.
Click here to read more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment