~I've gone crazy and a winner~

 I was on this blog
 {great blog I found by the way!}
this morning and saw her mannequin.
Since I am on this paper craze I thought I'd make one.
So, all morning I've been rolling papers, gluing, and decoupaging.
It's almost 1 pm, I'm still in my pj's and I have a paper and glue mess in my kitchen.
 I rolled and I rolled. 
Then I rolled some more.
And, some more.
Do you think I'm nuts?
It's OK, I don't blame you.

 In my defense, I was planning on staying home and wrapping presents all day.
However, my sister agreed to come over and do that all for me, so while she wrapped,
 I rolled and glued.
 I put a satin cream bow around her waist and added a piece of a old pottery barn garland.
Her dress top is coffee filters.
 Some feathery angel wings are simply tied to the top.
Then I added a pearl necklace to dress her up!

I have one more paper idea I am wanting to try.
I think my family is gonna check me into the loony bin.
Anyway, the winner of the chic shelf paper giveaway is......
Congrats!
xoxo




Please, please, take a moment to go here
and vote.
It could mean our local schools could win $100,000.
Something that would be incredible for our community!

0 comments:

Post a Comment