~a festive table and a winner~

 The table is set.
We are ready for a feast.
 I used things I already had around the house, with the exception of these new napkins from
 Leftover cedar garland, myrtle topiaries, and lots of candles.
 I had all the dishes, stemware, and silver cutlery,  as well as the silver candle sticks.
 It looks very pretty at night with all the candles lit.
And now, for the winner of the Farm Chicks holiday book!
I cannot believe how many comments I had on this one!
The lucky winner is.......
Allison!
Allison said:

"When I was little...we would gather in my parents bedroom and dad would run in to the living room and put on the "Christmas Organ and Chimes" album before we could come in and see our presents! It was a magical time!
Allison Farrell"

I loved seeing all your favorite memories! I am especially surprised to see how many people get new jammies on Christmas eve!
Merry Christmas everyone!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment