~recovering~

Well, the flea market is over and now I have a truck to unload.
That's the not so much fun part.
But, the show was fabulous and I met some really nice people, that's always the best part for me.
I took a ton of photos and will share them soon.
On another note, my friend Edie has just finished re-building her family home after a fire took their old home. I have enjoyed everyday seeing new photos of this lovely home, and I know you will too.
It's the most beautiful unique home I have seen in a long time.
The photo above is of her screened porch. 
I made her that sign and my heart skipped a beat when I saw what she did with it.
Edie, you are a genius.
You can see more of her home here.
Also, I forgot to mention the winner of the bag giveaway~
Hillary, you are the lucky winner!
Congrats!
Happy Sunday, off to unpack.
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment