~a readers dining room transformation~

 I recently did a design consultation on a dining room.
The first photo shows the before.
The second photo shows the "in progress"
A huge difference don't you think? 
I suggested this chandelier from Lowes and bamboo blinds.
I also suggested a round table as it suits the space better. 
The old table was a bit too high and the chandelier was dated. 
The wall color stayed the same.
She still needs to get a rug to ground everything.
This is the one I suggested.
For a more formal look she could also add drapes. 
These ones would be fun.
 I thought it would be fun to 
"set the table" 
for the holidays, so I came up with a little design board to help her do that!
I think it will add a little flair, but still keep it simple and family friendly,
 which is what she is going for!
From left to right
*Gilt chargers from Pottery Barn~these would be great at Christmas too!
*Bountiful salad turkey plates from Pottery Barn.
*Sandwiched in between the chargers and the salad plates,
 these rustic cream dinner plates I found on Amazon.
*Orleans glassware from Ballard Designs
*Grain sack table runner on etsy seller grainsack
*Centered on the table, a Tuscan urn from Pottery Barn {the largest one in the photo}
*Harvest napkins from Pottery Barn
*and finally, mix matched silverware from etsy seller tent for two
I would fill the urn with either fresh seasonal flowers, such as sunflowers or dahlias, or make an arrangement out of twigs, pheasant feathers, and faux sunflowers.
If you are in need of a design consultation, please email me at
lakeliving4@msn.com
$75.00 per room
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment