~liveable family rooms~

 I was browsing on Pinerest last night and found all these great inspirational photos for family rooms.
I love every single one. I did end up keeping my old chicken coop that I blogged about a while back. I was going to put glass on the top but I may do barn wood like the photo above. 
 I am in love with the fabric on these windows!
Loving the natural wood ceilings too and the hodge podge of pillows on the couches.
 Tell me this room doesn't make you want to take a nap just looking at it!
 And my friend Layla over at The Lettered Cottage.
She always impresses me.
I love the fabrics on these pillows and the bamboo blinds.
 Again, these fabrics are to die for!
~Wow~
The lanterns, the couch, the ottoman, the planked walls painted bright white.
 Love, love, love it all!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment