~our trip to the pumpkin patch~

 We have been going to The Farm for many many years.
It is our all time favorite pumpkin patch.
There are animals, hay mazes, a corn maze in the shape of Washington state, fresh vegetables and fruits, a playground, a picnic area, duck races, pig races, and acres and acres of pumpkins.
 Gorgeous gardens are all around.
~I have never seen so many beautiful flowers~
 A tractor takes you out to the corn maze.
 The farmer shows you a map of the maze and gives 
you hints on how to maneuver your way through.
I always get lost. 
Geography was never my best subject.
{good thing the kids were along to help me out!}
I think we were in there for an hour.
 It was a beautiful sunny day.
 The property has many barns and outbuildings that are full of character.
 I went home with honey crisp apples, fresh corn on the cob, tomatoes, and large zucchinis.
Yep, it was a good day at the farm.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment