~this is what my dream cottage would look like~

has some serious decorating talent. 
I love everything about her designs, simple, clean, lots of neutrals, very relaxing.
Some of these photos will be repeats for you, but they are still so fun to look at I think!
Next spring I am planning on planting a ton of white climbing roses. I already have them ordered and can't wait till they arrive!
 She uses a ton of signs in her designs~LOVE signs, need I say more?
 This bathroom has been a long time favorite of mine.
We are in need of a renovation in our guest bath and this one is at the top of my files!
 I love wing back chairs, so classic, and I especially love them in neutral un-fussy fabrics.
 White, ecru, cream, eggshell............
 And you know I love the contrast of light and dark, and that horse!
 Grain sacks and hydrangeas....oh my.
 One of my favorite kitchens ever.
 I know you've seen this photo before.
 A bathtub in your bedroom? Why not!
Now that says cottage to me!
Have a great weekend friends! 
And remember if you live in the area, we are having a huge sale at Ruffles and Rust Square today only!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment