~our kitchen nook~

 This little nook in our kitchen I am always changing up.
It's fun and it keeps me out of trouble :)
Yesterday I added a stack of ironstone plates that I once had for sale at Ruffles and Rust Square. 
When I started dreaming about them at night I knew it was time to go in and reclaim them.
It's a secret love affair I have with ironstone.

 I also raided my parents peony garden yesterday.
Thanks Mom and Dad, you grow much lovelier peonies than I ever could.
I filled a white bowl with fruit, and added a new/old oil painting I got recently.
I LOVE the pink and the turquoise together~one of my favorite color combinations.
{caesar salad dressing recipe from Pottery Barn ages ago, check ebay if you are wanting one}
 And just for fun, here is what the same nook looked like this past winter.
Goodbye hot chocolate and hello lemonade!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment