~more master bath pictures~

 Just a few new little things.
I made this gigantic mirror forever ago. 
It has always been sitting in our bedroom, never thought about hanging it because it's so heavy and huge.
But, up it went, and I love it there! 
I also brought in this huge basket with a lid for our dirty clothes~it used to house blankets in the living room.
 I added a few new {old, I didn't buy a thing, just shopped from my house}
things to the thrift store shelf here.
 Still love my new shelf that I posted about earlier.
I love having all the extra storage!

I also wanted to give a shout out to my friend Timi who runs the Ruffles and Rust flea market, as it was named in Romantic Homes magazine as one of the top 10 romantic flea markets! 
I also shopped the French flea market today in downtown Kirkland put on by my friend Cindy and it was fabulous. She always does such a good job! 
Her store Haley's cottage is a must see, and her link is on my sidebar on the left!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment