~our dining room table~

 I have had a lot of questions as to how I like our dining room table since I sanded all the paint off.
Well, I love it. 
I am so glad I did it. 
It was previously painted black and I wanted a lighter look, so I sanded all the paint off with a palm sander and finished it off with a furniture wax.
It has held up to us eating dinner there every night, even the kids' spills.
 If you have a painted piece of furniture and are after this look, I can say, it was super easy.
A little time consuming and hard on the arms, but worth the effort I think.

Also, I will be completely re-doing and re-stocking my space at Ruffles and Rust Square this week.
If you haven't been in, or want to see some new fun stuff, head on over to Snohomish!
I have made pillows out of vintage grain sacks from the 1800's, and I have a ton of new signs and chalkboards.
Furniture, silver trays, a gorgeous antique dress form, cast iron pieces, and much much more!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment