~advertising and ruffles and rust sale~

I just wanted to let you know of a couple good deals going on right now.
Now through the end of July I am offering a $50 3 month advertising spot on my blog~that's half off! Offer expires July 31st.
Email me at lakeliving4@msn.com if you are interested!
Also, just a reminder that the free canvas offer is still going on.

If you have a photo or a picture that you would like made into a 8 x 10 canvas FOR FREE, for yourself or as a gift, click on the canvas button on the upper left side of this page.

And finally, Snohomish is having a street fair on Saturday. 
The weather is supposed to be gorgeous, so come on down to do some antiquing and let your kids get in on the games.
I will be offering 20% off my space at ruffles and rust square and I believe a few others will be having sales as well!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment