~how would you like to win.......~

 Here are some photos of work my amazingly talented friend Janette Mallory has done.
She is an incredibly talented interior designer bases out of the Los Angeles area.
 I have been lucky enough to get to know her over this past year.
She is a real sweetheart, not to mention a hard worker!
 I love every room she gets her hands on.
 Today Janette is offering one of you a travel bag from Go Go Voyage!
 Sorry for the blurry photo.
These bags are so cool and very stylish.
What I like about these travel bags is that they have a hidden retractable trolley handle that pops up for ease while pulling around the airport or where ever. 
It also has a padded laptop compartment, and a  detachable leather coin purse/makeup bag.
You can see the Katarina bag here.
This bag retails for $290.00 and all you have to do is visit Janette's blog and become a follower! 
To see more of her work, you can visit her fabulous website here.
After you become a follower of Janette's blog, come back here and leave me a comment telling me what you like about her blog or website!
I will pick a random winner on Monday!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment