~mark your calendars~

I have been crafting like crazy!
Come check out my booth at the annual Red Ribbons and Reindeer show Novermber 4-7
Hollywood Hill Schoolhouse
Woodinville Washington! I will have many NEW items and I
am so excited to share them all with you!

Hollywood Schoolhouse14810 Ne 145th StWoodinville, WA 98072-6951


Directions:
Take NE 124th Street Exit from I-405 (exit 20B Northbound, exit 20 Southbound)
Head East on NE 124th
Stay on NE 124th down the hill and across Sammamish Valley (3-4 miles)
Take a left on Hwy 202 (Woodinville-Redmond Road stoplight)
Follow Hwy 202 to the next stop light, go straight through to first driveway on your right (in the back of the building). Entrance is over the bridge by the windmill, in the smaller parking lot on the East end of the building.


p.s. I will be "working" their on Thurs.
{the 5th}
from 9-3 if you want to stop in and say hi!
Look for me in the big dorky Christmas apron!
You can't miss it!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment