~honest to goodness~

Thank you Jill from Forever Cottage for nominating my blog!
You are such an inspiration to me, I am honored!
So, you want to know 10 honest to goodness things about me and how I feel?
Are you sure?
OK, hope I don't lose any followers over this!
1}I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.



2}I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than make 3 trips to bring my groceries in {in those recycle~able baggy things}



3}I don't think learning math was really necessary.



4}I think bad decisions make great stories.



5}“Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this.....
ever.



6}As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.
{sorry!}



7}I can look at the clock 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.



8}I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.



9}Even if I knew your social security number, I wouldn’t know what to do with it.



10}I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lites than Kay.

and there you have it folks!
You still with me?
OK, good, I 'd hate to lose you!
have a happy Friday!
xoxo







0 comments:

Post a Comment