~etsy update~

My sweet Savannah plate.....
I am so excited about these!

I have been a long time fan of the classic look achieved with silhouettes.

I am now offering custom hand painted portrait plates in my etsy shop!

{click on the link at the top of this page}

Below we have my son Cody.
This gorgeous plate is by Barbara Barry.

These you can find at house and home.

Here is a beautiful vignette from Jayson home & garden.

And finally, this simple beauty from rustdesigns.com


The great thing about these is that they make a
big impact with just having one or two!
However, I think a grouping of them on a wall
or going up a staircase would be gorgeous!
They also make great Christmas gifts for that hard to shop for person!
Hope you are all having a wonderful day!
xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment