~Party in the U.S.A.~

I am not even 35.
However, I think I have reached the age that happy hour is a nap!
Last night...
(yes, it was a school night)
Savannah and I headed to see Miley Cyrus in concert.
We were surrounded by 15,000 screaming girls.
I will say that is was a great show, there were some really cool special effects, one of which where she rode around on a Harley suspended in the air...
Yes, I got suckered into buying a $40.00 t-shirt
for Savannah that she will probably wear once.
What are moms for right?


It actually didn't get out too late, we were to the car by 9:45,
and I packed a pillow for that little 10 year old
so she could sleep on the 2 hour drive home.


I carried that happy little sleeping girl into the house at 11 p.m.
and laid her in her bed,
jeans and all,
and of course
that $40.00 shirt.
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment