~feeling blue~

Not literally!
How could I be feeling blue after celebrating 13 years with my husband?
Thank you for all of your well wishes!
No, I am feeling blue because I stumbled across these photos here and fell in love.
I think a trip to TJ Maxx is in the cards today.
I need me some blue!
Besides the blue touches in these spaces,
aren't the rooms to die for?
Like this one.
A simple cozy blue throw is all it takes!
Or you could always upgrade to a custom upholstered bed!

I love the grey in this blue bedding.


You like my porch?

Thanks, we just finished it over the weekend,



Wouldn't this be a great pre-teen room?

(complete with a fluffy white dog of course!)

sold

Even the HINT of blue in this rug is enough

this photo reminds me of a beach house.....

My kitchen,
which leads to the covered porch you saw a minute ago.
{are you kidding me??????}
Hope you enjoyed feeling blue with me!
If you haven't signed up for your FREE ugg boots yet, head on over!
One free pair is given away every month!
Let me know if you win!
Have a wonderful day friends!
xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment