~junkin'~

If you read my blog you know that this past Sunday I had the whole day to myself!
I started out getting up nice and early and heading into Seattle for a flea market!
She was just as sweet in person as I knew she would be!
And, oh yeah, incredibly talented too!
Check out her booth!!! I love all the lampshades she makes!

I fell in love with this chandelier, actually everything!


Love the numbers on the burlap lampshade~!


And then in another booth I saw this gorgeous huge basket that I thought would make a great coffee table with a piece on top.
But, it was out of my price range at $400.00.
Sure was pretty though.

These vintage metal baskets were cool too
and just the right shade of white with a little rust!

Loved this display. It's fun going to these things just
to see how different displays can be made!

Then we move on to my good friend Dawn.
She has a store on etsy called Great findz.
Just click on her name to take you there!
She is always so upbeat at 8 am in the morning and always has a fabulous booth!
I had that Bemis pillow in my hand and set it down for a second and someone else swiped it!
Darn!
She also made this piece of art out of a vintage
coffee table covering it in old papers, etc.


I really wanted to buy this. I love how she wrapped
the burlap around the legs. It would be too small for a
coffee table and I just didn't know where I could use it, so I passed it by.

She also had these great old blue locker baskets.
Now I am usually not a huge fan of bright
colors like this, but these were fabulous!
At $22 a pop, they were a steal!


She also covered this short stool on wheels.
How great would this look next to a tub in a bathroom?
Love it!
If the cross was black I would have bought it!


She also had some fabulous glassware.

Ahhhh! Look at this!
Of course she stenciled the numbers on the burlap.


I had a great day!
After the flea market I hit Starbucks and Anthropologie, Restoration hardware and Pottery Barn....and a couple junk shops on my way home!
I find a few goodies for my living room makeover,
but you'll have to wait until the room is done to see!
It's coming along slowly but surely.
The kiddos go back to school tomorrow so I will be able to get a bit more done!
This is the first year I have both kids in
ALL DAY!!!!!
My daughter also got the teacher she wanted which just happens to be the same teacher I had myself in the 6Th grade!
We are both very happy about it!
So, lunches are packed, kids are showered, first day school outfits have been set out, and now I am off to go read bedtime stories to the little one!
Have a wonderful rest of your day!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment