~randomness~

this top picture makes me drool.... love that pig!
Did you know someday I want to live on a huge farm with tons of animals?
That clock is to die for!
I love the black and white chairs and the shelf unit above the couch!
love this metal on this lamp
the chandelier is perfection and I have a soft spot for topiaries!
dreamy...
even dreamier....
might not be the most comfortable chair,
but who cares, right?
gorgeous French script
the contrast between light and dark....
another fabulous clock!
Loving the lamp and cloche too!
very shabby, but very beautiful!

So, our living room is near completion!
Still waiting on the chandelier to arrive
(shipping is taking forever!)
and a few more things need to be tweaked, but it is looking so much better
and I can't wait for you all to see it!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment