~my frames~

One of my favorite stores in the area is Haley's Cottage.
I keep teasing my friend Cindy who owns it that someday she has to sell it to me! I went in today to visit and check out all the cool things.
I got a really neat candlestick, but could have walked out with a lot more!
One of my favorite things in the store are these frames!
Of course, I may be a little biased seeing as how I made them!
(the bottom 2)

She has them on her wall with her adorable little grand babies in them!

If you are ever in the Mill Creek area of Washington be sure to stop by!
And if you think I should sell these frames in my etsy store, leave me a comment!
I can do them in any color or size with embellishments or simple and plain.
xoxo
p.s. the wall color you see is Benjamin Moore, Heavenly Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment