~2 very talented friends~

2 of my friends that I had the pleasure of meeting at the farm chicks show this year,
are being nominated for the "you've been spotted" award!
If you haven't already seen their wonderfully fabulous blogs,
click on their names to take you there.
And, don't forget to go here to vote! The picture above is of Tara's boudoir!
(that's my pillow on her bed!)
Love everything about her style
and she is so super sweet!

And this last picture is from Sara at Sadie Olive.
It's her dining room, (I think!)
and I want it.
Plain and simple.
She is soooo gifted and a sweetheart as well!
Her blog is the very first one I ever read,
so I can definitely say that she is the one that got me hooked on blogging
(and made me start my own)
You two ladies are the sweetest gals around
and you should be so proud of yourselves!
xoxo

p.s. made my badge tonight for the upcoming event on Saturday! I will post photos tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment