~new frame for an old photo~

A few years ago my parents gave us a gift certificate for a Christmas gift to have our family photos taken.
It was the best present ever!
We waited until summer and then had the photographer come out here to the lake to take pictures.
I love how they all turned out.
This is one of my favorites of us sitting on the dock.
I have never truly loved the frame I had it in though.
So today I made my own frame and am very happy with the way it turned out! I added tons of girly shabby chic detail!
I get all my appliques here.
Just love them!
They are super nice and ship extremely fast!

I got this beading there too.
I now want to "bead" everything in my house!
I may do a little spot on my kitchen island next to the beverage fridge!
So I am thinking this may have a home now in our living room once it is re-done....
maybe....


what do you think?
xoxo

p.s.

I probably realistically won't get to painting the living room until after the kids are back in school, and I hate showing project photos mid-way,
so you may have to wait awhile to see the final results!
We are now at the picking out of the new chandelier stage,
or should I say the
"trying to convince my husband that the one I like is the one we are getting"
stage!
stay tuned....

0 comments:

Post a Comment