~living room inspiration part 2~

still going through photos for living room inspiration.
Finding quite a few!
I love this chair and pillow!
I have several of these buckets,
might just have to do this same exact thing by our fireplace!
I love the whole relaxed casual feel of this room, definitely what I am going for!

I love any piece of furniture that has the paint chipping off!

and this is my inspiration picture for the white painted walls!
Isn't this gorgeous?

I don't know if I have a spot, but I would love to display my growing
ironstone collection.

If money grew on trees I would do hardwoods in there.
Maybe another year!

I could curl up with my twilight series
and be quite comfortable in this chair next to the fire!

I am on the hunt for a pedestal coffee table like this.
I am kicking myself because I saw one not to long ago
at a thrift store for $30.00!
All it needed was a little paint!
See that beading detail?
Gorgeous!

And I just got this chandelier from Pottery Barn, haven't hung it yet.....

This is the sectional I want to get.
It's from Ikea and my husband refuses to buy any
furniture from Ikea.
Does anyone have one that they love,
and would be so kind as to leave a comment for my husband?
His name is Chris, sometimes referred to as Honey.
Thanks, much appreciated!

Have a wonderful day ladies!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment