~the look~

I am going through photo after photo trying to find a "look" for our living room transformation that my husband and I can both agree on.
This is proving to be difficult.
However, I do know that we want the look to be comfy, cozy,
and I would love a big mushy sofa that the whole family can plop onto!
I love the look of these rooms below. The mix of light and dark.
Love that contrast.
In a perfect world I would do hardwoods in the living room.
In a perfect world.
I love the big bundle of firewood here, and of course
I love the sign!
I also love the striped rug and the window seating.
I love the natural elements below.
The rustic wood bowl, the clean simple walls, and the crisp black frame above the mantle.
Love that little horse too in the perfect shade of chippy cream!

This photo caught my eye again because
of the contrast between the light and dark.
I love the architectural element at the end of the hall
and I love how casual this look is.

This picture inspires me because of the painted walls.
I don't think I can get away with white walls in my room,
I will probably do a light tan or dark cream.
Beige I guess you would call it, boring beige.
I love the old rugs and how the coats are hung on the wall with simple hooks.


This is the light fixture I am thinking about getting.
It's Pottery barn and it still has a rustic look like my husband likes,
but I think it will tie in nicely with everything else.


I am thinking about getting this sofa below, only in a sectional
with tons of pillows!
I can see us all piled on it in the middle of winter
around the fireplace for family movie night!
What do you all think?
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment