~French dressing~

I just found this website and I am loving it!
The prices are way out of my range, but it is fun to look and get ideas!
It's called French Dressing, check it out!
I also did a little test swatch on my living room walls today!
It took the kilz primer well and looks great!
Now I just have to decide on a color~!
My husband agreed I could paint the walls if I left the ceiling!
Yippee!
I think I might try Sherwin Williams Natural Choice
(it's what Layla at the lettered cottage recommends)
Tomorrow my Mom is going to watch the kiddos while I go out shopping.
Window shopping that is.
I can't afford the new stuff until I sell the old!
So, if you are interested in anything in my living room, let me know!
I will be selling my leather couch and overstuffed chair and ottoman too!





xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment