~this is the life~

So many celebrities, such little time!
We flew out of Seattle to Los Angeles with this lovely lady and her husband....
You might recognize her from her latest show with Christina Applegate, Samantha Who?
Yep, it's Jean Smart.
After stalking her for a little while we moved on to beautiful New York city
to......... hang out with Morgan Freeman!
He wanted to stay and chat with me all day but I found him rather boring actually. He didn't

talk much and he looked a little like wax, hum............besides, I was in a hurry to get to the


Today Show because.............




Alex Rodriguez was waiting for me!


I don't like to keep my men waiting too long!


He showed off his skills for a little while......



every now and then looking over at me to make sure I was still there!



What a sweetheart!





I got this shot of his behind for all you ladies.


You can thank me later.


The rest is history.............
Move over Kate Hudson, here I come!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment