~going through serious blogging withdraws~

Just got back into town from a FABULOUS week with the girls in New York!!! I had so much fun but have never been so tired!
Off for bed for me tonight
(time change thing)
But I promise to be back tomorrow with great stories to tell including some celebrities!
Don't you wanna know who we saw?
I took 333 pictures to be exact,
but I promise I won't put them all on here!
I think 85% of them are of a particular celebrity whom I will tell you about soon.
Here is a hint: he's very yummy and no, it wasn't Paul Walker, but a close runner up!
Oh, and we toured the House Beautiful kitchen of the year with Ina Garten
It will be featured in the October issue.
OK, seriously tired and I have a long day tomorrow catching up on all my favorite blogs, unpacking, going through 100 emails, cleaning my house (kids home with Dad) etc. etc. etc.
I missed all of you!
Until then....
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment