~sandpoint antique and design market~

I am like a little kid on Christmas morning when I get to go to this flea market! Not only do I get to go, alone, I also designate this my "day off" from the family
(because we all know we need them, just admit it!)
and I get to sit at Starbucks, alone with my own thoughts,
and my own latte, and if I want a pumpkin scone,
I will get one without feeling guilty for eating the 500 calories.
Then I get to shop around University Village.
For those of you that are from this area, you know how special it is.
For those of you that don't, let me tell you.
They have an Anthropologie, a quaint little garden store, a
Red Mango (if you have never had their frozen yogurt you are seriously missing out!)
a H & M, a Juicy Couture, a Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn kids, Land of Nod, Miller and Pollard, and the list goes on and on.
When I am done there, I head over to City People's which is the cutest most eclectic mix of things. Home decor, clothing, and even a hardware store, all in one owned by the friendliest people!
On my way home I may just stop into a thrift store or two.
I know you all know those days and how few of them we get! (or maybe it's just me!)
I wouldn't miss this day for anything, my day, ALONE!
August 30th~you are on my calendar.....
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment